Ballin on a Budget: My DIY Microbead Manicure Vs. 18€ Ciaté Caviar Manicure
Caviar. Sounds luxurious right? Maybe that’s why I am so obsessed with this new nail art trend! I must confess I am the least artistic person ever. I can’t draw a straight line or perfect circle for the life of me. This simple manicure is so easy to do! I love it.
All you need is your favorite nail polish, micro beads and topcoat. That’s it!
You can find Micro beads at your local craft store. They should be no more than 5 dollars. They are tiny little metallic beads that resemble Caviar therefore the name Caviar Manicure. Ciaté has trade marked the name “Caviar Manicure” so this is my Micro Bead Manicure inspired by Ciaté.
1. Its easier if you work 1 Nail at a time.
2. Simply apply 1 or 2 coats of your favorite nail polish
3. Immediately after you apply the coat of nail polish, pour or sprinkle the beads over your nails. (you should work over a paper plate to hold and save your beads)
4. You can press or fix the beads carefully with your finger or a woodstick.
5. Let it dry a couple of minutes then simply apply 1 or 2 coats of Top Coat
6. Move on to the next nail
Here are some image of the Micro bead Manicures I have created with my own supplies. The nail art beads are from Amazing Shine
They have a set of beads for sale on Ohmybeauty.com for $19.99 but you get 12 colors.
The official Ciaté Caviar Manicure set is only available in the UK for 18 Euros
The Ciaté Caviar Manicure will be available at Sephora but will retail around $25
I love the finished look but be warned this manicure will not last very long. It’s perfect for a night out or a special occasion but even with multiple layers of top coat the beads will chip or fall off. It’s very easy to do. Try it ;)
“You don’t need a lot money to feel luxurious. You just need creativity.”